Sabal Arms complete upper receivers are constructed using only the absolutely best components. We ensure that these uppers will match up with all true Mil-Spec lower receivers and all of our barrels are properly installed to the correct torque. Parts are 100% made in the USA!
Features / Specifications
- Mil-Spec 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- M4 Feed Ramps
Bolt Carrier Group:
- 8620 Carrier
- 9310 MPI Shot Peened Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected / High Pressure Tested)
- Investment Cast Extractor
- Properly Staked Key
- Grade 8 Fasteners
- Upgraded Extractor O-Ring w/ Black Insert
- 16" Barrel Length (Pencil Profile)
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- 5.56 NATO Chamber
- 1/7 Twist Rate
- High Pressure Tested
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- M4 Feed Ramps
- 1/2x28 TPI
- Carbine Length Gas Port
- QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish (Nitrocarburizing Case Hardening)
Handguard / Rail:
- Traditional Slim Hand Guard w/ A2 Front Sight Base
- A2 Flash Hider w/ Crush Washer
Note: We test fire all of our upper receivers after they are assembled. The ammunition used for test firing is usually steel cased 55gr or 62gr. Fired casings are not included with the upper. This is some of the cheapest ammo available. We use this to prove that our upper receivers will operate with the cheapest commercial ammunition available.
We've gone to the source to find you the best possible components, at the best possible price. All Sabal Arms branded products meet or exceed military specifications.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!