Shockwave Technologies Blade
Shockwave is proud to introduce the patent-pending Blade pistol stabilizer. Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Additionally, if you wish, you can wrap a standard sling around the Blade and your forearm and secure it with the thumb of your firing hand to further stabilize the pistol. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
Features / Specifications
– Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
– Available in black and flat dark earth
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Weighs just 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved letter here, and here
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.
I like my Shockwave blade
Posted by Douglas Galbraith on 15th May 2017
Very well made and easy to use. I much prefer it to the others.
Customers also viewed