These Sabal Arms barrels are turned down right here in Florida! Made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, using an FN blank. They are QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-28 x .400 full profile threads.
Features / Specifications
- 5.5" Barrel Length
- Government Profile
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- 1/10 Twist Rate
- High Pressure Tested
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish (Nitrocarburizing Case Hardening)
- 1/2x28 TPI
- Operates by blowback, does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard Mil-Spec uppers.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- IMPORTANT: A standard 1/2x28 flash hider will not have enough clearance for a 9mm round to pass.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the bore.
We've gone to the source to find you the best possible components, at the best possible price. All Sabal Arms branded products meet or exceed military specifications.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!